The Organising Committee are proud to announce that the program for the 14th International Neurotrauma Symposium 2020 Program is now available!
The Symposium will focus on the following themes:
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)
- Personalised Medicine in Neurotrauma
- Injury and Regeneration
- Neuromodulation in Neurotrauma
- Novel Biomarkers of Injury
- Vascular Changes in Neurotrauma
- Latest Updates on Clinical Trials and International Neurotrauma Consortiums
- Advances in Neuroimaging
- Chronic Outcomes After Neurotrauma
- Alternative Models of Neurotrauma
- Behaviour and Neuropsychology After Pediatric TBI
- Cell Therapies for Neurotrauma
- Effects of Neurotrauma Outside of the CNS
- Exploring the Nexus Between TBI and Dementia
- Update on Acute Critical Care
- Concussion Management and Guidelines
INTS 2020 Program
Download your PDF copy of the INTS 2020 Program today.
Please note that all persons intending to attend the Symposium must register.