Registration is open to all persons interested in neurotrauma research and care.
Should you require any assistance please contact the Congress Managers at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +61 3 8888 9500.
The International Neurotrauma Symposium is bringing together global leaders in the neurotrauma industry, covering all aspects of both clinical and basic aspects of brain and spinal cord injury, new technologies for CNS regeneration, fact versus fiction in sports-related concussion and latest updates on clinical interventions in TBI and SCI.
The Symposium is open to anyone interested in attending. It will be of specific interest to those within the brain and spinal cord injury industry and most pertinent to:
|Registration Category||Registration Fee|
|Standard Registration Fee||A$375.00|
|Student Registration Fee||A$220.00|
|Low / Lower-middle Income Country Registration Fee||A$100.00|
List of Low/Lower Middle Income Countries can be found here
Registrations are now open
Registration Terms and Conditions
Your completed registration and successful payment will be acknowledged via email with confirmation of your requirements according to your registration form.
Please note all online registrations require immediate payment by credit card. Accepted credit cards: MasterCard, Visa and American Express. Please note all transactions by credit card will appear on your statement as payment to ‘Conference by Arinex Pty Ltd’.
Cancellations must be notified in writing to the Symposium Managers.
Cancellations on or before Friday 15 January 2021 will receive a 50% refund of fees paid.
Cancellations on or after Saturday 16 January 2021 there will be no refund.
The program is correct at the time of publishing. The organisers reserve the right to delete, modify or alter items from the program or to delete, modify or alter any aspect of the Symposium timetabling and delivery at their sole discretion and without notice. Neither the host organisation(s) nor the Symposium Managers will accept any liability for any loss or inconvenience caused to any party consequent to such changes.
The Symposium Managers reserve the right to use any recordings whether audio or video and/or any photographs taken at any stage during the Symposium for promotional, advertising or reporting of the Symposium and/or it’s content at their sole discretion.
Australia operates under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), as amended, and the Privacy Amendment (Notifiable Data Breaches), 2017. The objective of these is to protect the right of the individual to privacy of their information.
Europe operates under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. The GDPR aims primarily to give protection to citizens over their personal data. The legislation was adopted on 27 April 2016.
The Symposium Managers comply with these legislations and are committed to protect the right of the individual to privacy of their information.
Arinex will not sell your personal information to third parties. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us and we will promptly correct the information. You may also withdraw your consent for use of your information by advice to us in writing.
Why do we wish you to provide your information?
We require your information to facilitate provision of information to you regarding the Symposium and to facilitate your participation in the Symposium. Information collected in respect of your proposed participation in any aspect of the Symposium will be used for the purposes listed below. You can give or withhold your consent for each or all of these uses. Please indicate your preferences when completing your registration form but please note that we will be unable to forward any information relating to the Symposium or to communicate with you regarding your registration if you select ‘no’ to point 1.
What we will do with your information?
- Planning and conduct of the Symposium including arrangements for your participation (e.g. accommodation booking);
- In the Delegate List published for the Symposium;
- May also be provided to organisers of future occurrences of this Symposium;
- May be used to provide you with information of other relevant events in your area of interest.
- The parties who will have access to your information (subject to your preference selections on above points) are the Symposium Managers, the Symposium host organisation (points 1 and point 4), delegates, sponsors and exhibitors of the Symposium (point 2) and any future organisers of the Symposium (point 3).
The parties mentioned above will rely on your above consent indications for the purposes of compliance.
- You may withdraw your granular consent at any time by notice in writing to the Symposium Managers.
- You are entitled to access the information held by written application to the Symposium Managers.
For further information please see our detailed corporate Privacy Statement at link
Registration fees do not include insurance of any kind. It is strongly recommended that at the time you register for the Symposium and book your travel you take out an insurance policy of your choice. The policy should include
- loss of fees/deposit through cancellation of your participation in the Symposium,
- or through cancellation of the Symposium,
- loss of international/domestic air fares through cancellation for any reason,
- loss of tour monies through cancellation for any reason including airline or related services strikes within Australia,
- failure to utilise tours or pre booked arrangements due to airline delay, Force Majeure or any other reason,
- medical expenses (including sickness and accident cover),
- loss or damage to personal property,
- additional expenses and repatriation should travel arrangements have to be altered.
The Symposium managers cannot take any responsibility for any participant failing to arrange their own insurance. This insurance is to be purchased in your country of origin.
The Organiser and Host/s of INTS 2020 (the “Event”) reserve the right to remove from the venue/Event at any time any attendee deemed to be causing, or potentially causing, a disturbance or exhibiting disruptive or inappropriate behaviour. Such removal does not constitute a right to refund of any fees paid. Please view the Code of Conduct here which all attendees are expected to comply with.