Why Sponsor or Exhibit?
The Organising Committee is building a program that will raise a high level of interest, attracting a range of delegates both locally, nationally and internationally.
This Symposium will provide Sponsors and Exhibitors with a cost-effective means to:
- Showcase your latest research & development, innovation, products and services at the major meeting for the international neurotrauma
- Raise your organisation’s profile among delegates who are keen to learn more about how you can add value to their profession
- Increase awareness of your organisation’s brand in the fields of neurotrauma
- Demonstrate your organisation’s contribution towards the advancement of the field of neurotrauma
- Reach beyond your regular network of potential customers by engaging them in a dynamic, pre-qualified and informative environment
To further discusss your sponsorship and exhibition requirements, please contact our Sponsorship & Exhibition Manager at email@example.com.
Who will you meet at the Symposium?
As a major convergence point for the international neurotrauma community, INTS 2020 is expected to attract more than 500 delegates including:
- Critical care physicians
- Allied health practitioners (nursing, rehabilitation, psychology)
- Academics in the field in basic science
- Post-doctoral researchers
- Members of the neurotrauma community with a professional interest in translating research from bench to bedside